TI GROUP Sp.z o.o respects the users' privacy rights. We pay special attention to the protection of personal data and apply appropriate technological solutions to prevent interference in third-party users' privacy. We would like every Internet user who uses our services and access our web pages to feel entirely secure.
Dear user, from 25 May 2018, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (defined as RODO, ORODO, GDPR or General Data Protection Regulation) is valid.
Therefore, we would like to inform you about the processing of your data and the processing rules applies.
What kind of data we talking about
It is about personal data that is collected as part of your use of our company website (www.ti-group.pl), including those that is stored in cookies.
The administrator will process personal data, such as, for example, given name and surname, company name, address, position, phone number or contact email address in order to create an account on the website and store it for the duration of the contract/service.
The administrator uses best endeavours to protect you and your data and ensures that they are:
a) processed pursuant to the legislation;
b) collected for certain legitimate purposes and are not subjected to further processing that is incompatible with these purposes;
c) essentially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows identifying the persons to whom they relate, only as long as is needed for achievement of the processing purpose.
Who is the administrator of your data
In accordance with Art. 13 of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119 as of 04.05.2016), I hereby inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is TI GROUP Sp.z o.o whose registered office is at 15-237 Bialystok, ul. Mickiewicza 80/2.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to fulfill the agreement under Art. 6. 1 Clause b of the General Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016.
- Your personal data will only be provided to persons authorised to receive personal data or:
- persons which are involved in the execution of the order:
- accounting department;
- courier and postal companies (in order to deliver contracts or promotional materials);
- legal entities and subcontractors which provide legal, marketing, IT and accounting services (in order to perform competent processing of your request or execute the service you ordered);
Why we process your data
- tracking the site access frequency and identification of your interests in specific content;
- greater security, including detection of bots, fraud and abuse;
- demonstration of advertising based on your needs and interests;
- conducting an analysis that will allow us to improve our services.
To whom data may be transferred
Pursuant to the applicable law, we may transfer your data to organisations that process it on our behalf, for example, marketing agencies, subcontractors of our services.
Your data may be transferred to organisations that are authorised to receive it in accordance with applicable law, for example, courts or law enforcement agencies, but only if they make a request with reference to the relevant legal basis.
Your data rights
You have the right to request access to data, correction, deletion thereof or restriction of their processing. In addition, you can withdraw your consent to processing of personal data, use the other rights listed below.
Newsletter, personal data
In accordance with Art. 13 of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation as of 27 April 2016 (Official Journal of the EU L 119 as of 04.05.2016):
- the administrator of your personal data is TI GROUP Sp.z o.o, registered office at ul. Mickiewicza 80/2, 15-237 Bialystok;
- Your personal data will be processed under Art. 6 Clause 1 Subclause f of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council as of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC as a legitimate administrator interest.
- your personal data will only be provided to the persons which are authorised to receive personal data under the relevant legal instructions or contract.
- your personal data will be stored for a period of time established for filing any claims that arise out of the relevant legal relations, but not less than 2 years.
- you have the right to request from the administrator access to personal data, the right to correct, delete them or restrict their processing.
- you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, refusal to provide data may lead to refusal to conclude a contract or to the inability to contact you.
When filing out the application form for the provision of services, you should specify the following personal data: name and email address, and, in accordance with the applicable Personal Data Protection Act, to give consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of TI GROUP Sp.z o.o.
It should be remembered that the user's consent to the processing of their personal data by TI GROUP Sp.z o.o of for marketing purposes is completely voluntary. Each user has the right to view and change the data they provided.
We process the user's data after we receive their consent, including for the purpose of dissemination of promotional and informational materials, product offers, market research, and public opinion. This data helps us determine the users' preferences and, thus, improve our offer to them.
Cookie and other similar technologies
The entity that places information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user's end device (for example, a computer, laptop, smartphone, Smart TV) and gets access to them is TI GROUP Sp.z o.o.
Entities that cooperate with TI GROUP Sp.z o.o, partners that provide analytical services, advertisers, application developers, network advertising agencies can also use records in the user's end device.
Cookies are small text files that are sent from the servers of websites and applications being accessed and stored by Internet browsers and other technological solutions on personal computers.
These files identify the Internet user on a return access or as part of a single access to improve certain functions, for example, those related to logging in or to provide personalised information.
The cookies that are used on the TI GROUP website are secure and do not adversely affect the end device.
Cookies store only the data that this website or application saves and has access thereto.
- provide services;
- adapt the content of the website and applications in accordance with user preferences and optimise the use of websites; for example, cookies allow, in particular, recognising the user's device and displaying the website correctly according to their individual needs;
- collect statistics which helps to understand how users use the website that allows us to improve its structure and content;
- conduct advertising presentations, taking into account the user's interests and with the guarantee of excluding the possibility of re-display of the same advertisement to the user;
What cookies TI GROUP uses
The cookies used by TI GROUP are divided into categories: session cookies, persistent cookies.
Depending on the purpose of using cookies and other similar technologies, we use the following types of cookies:
- those that are necessary for the service operation (authentication files used for services that require authentication);
- security files;
- collector files that are used to collect information about how the site is used, including information about pages accessed by the user and any errors;
- functional files that “remember” the settings selected by the user and customise the user interface, for example, in terms of the user's selected language or region, font size, appearance of the website and application, etc.;
- advertising files that enable the publication of advertising content that most suits their interests;
- statistics files that are used to calculate website usage statistics.
Browser settings management
In many cases, the software used to browse websites (web browser) allows, by default, storing information in the form of cookies and other similar technologies on the user's end device. The user can change these settings at any time.
The inability to change the settings means that the above information can be placed and stored on the user’s end device, therefore we will store information on the user’s end device and gain access to this information.
It is possible, for example, to independently manage cookies at the level of the user's web browser.
Most popular browsers include the ability to:
- accept cookies, which allows the user to take full advantage of the opportunities websites offer;
- manage cookies at the level of an individual site that the user selects;
- set preferences for various types of cookies, for example, accepting persistent files as session files, etc.;
- block or delete cookies.
Where to look for help
You can find complete information in the software settings of your web browser.
Additional information about cookies and other technologies is also available at wszystkoociasteczkach.pl, youronlinechoices.com or in the Online Help section of your web browser menu.
How we protect content
Filling out a form by the user when ordering services, as well as the process of accessing our resources, is carried out using the secure SSL protocol, which significantly increases the protection of data transfer on the Internet.
TI GROUP Sp.z o.o uses security measures that comply with the requirements of Polish law to store and process information.
Right to choose
TI GROUP Sp.z o.o provides its users with an opportunity to choose the extent to which they want to use the services and share information about themselves. You can access our entire website without providing information about yourself, however, when filling out an application for the provision of services, the user should specify the necessary personal data.
Filling out an application for the provision of services is a voluntary decision of the user.
TI GROUP Sp.z o.o admits all opinions, comments and questions from its users regarding the confidentiality of information. You can contact us by email or by regular mail. Details are available on the CONTACTS page.
The site www.ti-group.pl hosts no content that is contrary to Polish and international law, pushes for racial, religious, or ethnic hatred. There is no pornography, morally reprehensible, unethical or offensive material.
User please bear in your mind that:
- only you and TI GROUP Sp.z o.o are aware of the data provided by you. For our part, we guarantee that they will not be transferred to anyone, and we will use caution when transferring them to third parties;
- there are times when Internet users want to “get” information about you and use it against you or other people. They can do this, for example, for profit or, in their opinion, for entertainment.
Be careful. Make sure that the person who requests personal data from you is authorised to receive such data and has the legal right to receive it.
As a reminder, you are protected by the Personal Data Protection Act.